Bella Donna Floor
The 17th floor of Tower 2 has, in collaboration with a number of notable women, been specially designed for women, but also welcomes men. The floor has been named ‘Bella Donna’.
DesignThe 20 rooms feature a modern design, which is based on a Nordic theme with clear references to the building’s architecture and natural light. White surfaces and white-stained ash combined with furniture in classic, organic soft shapes and colours. The rooms are welcoming, and the textiles and soft furnishings chosen to appeal to both the ‘classic’ and ‘modern’ woman.
The furniture includes Hästens queen-size beds, Arne Jacobsen lamps, Bang & Olufsen flat screen LED TVs, Vitra lounge chairs as well as marble bedside tables and desks from Hay.
Safety and Security
Only guests with key cards and hotel staff are allowed to enter the 17th floor. Moreover, there is a 24-hour security, surveillance of the hotel area and door chain on all guest room doors in the hotel.
- Bathtub or shower cabin, extra large shower head and handheld shower
- Large bath towels
- Large hairdryer with ionic technology
- Cosmetic mirror with magnification and LED lighting
- Large dressing mirrors providing front and back reflections
- Quality brands of women’s beauty and care products for the face, hair and body, including samples of Andrea Rudolph face products.
- Nail file, disposable razors, sanitary articles
- Anti-allergy natural down duvets of the highest quality and lots of pillows
- Extra clothes hangers for skirts and dresses
- Steam iron and ironing board
- National and international women’s and news magazines
- Minibar stocked with smoothies, water, wine, champagne and good quality chocolates
- Fresh plants
- 15% discount on Andrea Rudolph Signature treatments booked during the stay